Terms and conditions for users:
The terms and conditions explain the nature and scope of the relationship between PI E-COMMERCE Pvt. Ltd. here in referred to as "PIECPL" or "PI" (as owner and management for the program) and a member of PIECPL’s sales defined advertising model 'PI SCORE'. The terms and conditions cover limitations and exclusions on the liability of PIECPL, PI and the PI partners.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context specifies otherwise:
- "PIECPL" shall mean PI E COMMERCE PVT. LTD. a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 and having its principal place of business at and such expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the subject or context thereof, include its successors, assigns, representatives and transferees
- "PI Score's Member account” means a PI multi partner sales defined advertising member account issued to a PI Score Member by PIECPL where a unique membership number which is the members phone number is made to every PI score member.
- "PI Score Member(s)” means a PI customer, who is enrolled as a member of PI holding a valid PI member account/membership number. Membership to the program is governed by these rules set by PIECPL for this program which are subject to change.
- "PI Membership Account/ PI Membership” means the account where the PI Member's PI Credits will be accumulated in ad campaigns and then distributed to customers who make an offline purchase from the ad campaign.
- "PI Network" means all the PI Partners and PIECPL for the time being taken as a whole.
- "PI Partner" means any or all of the present or future entities, partners, shops, departmental stores, airlines, hotels, restaurants, car rental companies and other participating establishments in the program whether with online or offline presence, in agreement with PIECPL, where members can accumulate PI Credits for the sale of goods and services using ad campaigns in pi score.
- "PI Credit(s)" is the unit currency of the program. PI score campaign product/service buyers are awarded PI Credits for earn pi activities within PI network.
- "PI Benefit" means the benefit as enlisted by the benefit supplier in the PI Benefit Catalog as communicated from time to time.
- "PI Benefit Catalog" means the periodical benefit catalog issued and maintained by PIECPL for the program, containing the PI Benefit currently available in the program and the number of PI Credits required for them.
- "Program" means the PI multi partner sales defined advertising system, managed and operated by PIECPL offering benefits, facilities or arrangements to PI score members by the reason of their membership into PI program, whereby PI Credits are accumulated and distributed on every Earn Activity made by PI Members within PI network and such PI Credits may be used by the PI Member for redemption of PI Credits through the PI Benefit Catalog and Redemption at PI Partners.
- "Redemption" means any activity, which results in exchange of PI Credits by a PI Member for PI Benefit at PI Benefit Catalog or at PI Partner
- "Supplier" shall mean an independent third party responsible for the purchase and sale of the PI Benefit to the PI Members.
- "Working Days" means the period from every Monday to saturday.
- The PI score Member agrees that by using the PI score account or by entering his/her PI number at www.Piscore.in or at any PI Partner online or offline, he/she is deemed to have read and understood the these terms and conditions of the Program and confirms that he/she is bound by these terms and conditions and any changes to it from time to time and such other terms as specified from PIECPL from time to time.
- Membership into PI SCORE Program is voluntary, open to all natural persons above the age of 18 (except only where the Partner Program is otherwise) with a correct mailing address in India
- PIECPL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on www.Piscore.in. PI Score Members’ continued holding of the PI Score Membership Account following the posting of changes on www.Piscore.in. will indicate their acceptance of changes.
- PI score membership is valid for lifetime of the PI Score Member unless terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions. In case of any member carrying any old membership account carrying any expiry date, may exchange the pi score member account with the new PI score member account having the lifetime validity at no extra cost.
- PI Score Membership Account has a payment medium or payment instrument for the services it provides.
- PI Score Membership account is non-transferable, except as specified in this terms and conditions. PI Credits are non-negotiable, nonredeemable by cash and can be awarded or benefited to only to the person who purchases the PI score ad campaign products/ services.
- PI Score Members will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of benefits, facilities or arrangements provided or made available to a PI Score Member, by PI Partners, as a result of his/her membership in the Program.
- The PI score member account at all times remains the property of PIECPL, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such score member to deactivate the PI Score Membership. The PI Score Member must return or destroy his/her PI score member account without delay whenever requested by PIECPL and in such circumstances cannot redeem the PI Credits, which will automatically expire
- PIECPL will endeavour to ensure that the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as expressed or advertised by the PI Partners will be available to the PI score Members. However, PIECPL will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision whether whole or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities or any other arrangements by the PI Partners.
- When a PI score Member seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as offered by the PI Partner, the provisions of such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements will be subject to the respective terms and conditions of the PI Partner, being the provider of the said benefits, facilities and arrangements.
- PIECPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of the Program or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to the PI Score Members, including without limitation, PI Partner's withdrawal or the withdrawal or limiting of any such services, benefits or facilities.
- The Program of PI Score may be modified at the sole discretion of PIECPL from time to time without intimation to the PI Score Member.
- PIECPL shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfil any of its obligations under this terms and conditions due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control
- A waiver of any of the terms and conditions by PIECPL shall not be deemed to be a continuing waiver, but shall apply solely to the instances to which the waiver is directed.
- A PI Score Member account shall be accepted only at locations identified in the list provided to the PI Score Members at www.Piscore.in. PIECPL can at any time without intimation to the PI score Members add and / or delete PI Partners from such list. The same shall be updated on www.Piscore.in.
- If there are any change in the contact details (mobile number/ email id/ address) of a PI score member from what has been registered with PI Score, the member must update the respective contact details with PI score immediately either through the PI website, mobile apps, contact centre or any other channels to avoid any misuse of PI Credits. PIECPL shall not be liable for any loss of Credits or other relevant damages incurred by the pi score member, if necessary details are not updated with PI score on time.
- All PI Credit dispute complaints older than 45 Working Days from the date of the transaction will not be entertained. The PI Score Member must provide proof of transaction as required to register any PI Credit dispute. 2.8 The PI Score member account at all times remains the property of PIECPL, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such member to deactivate the PI Score Membership. The PI Score Member must return or destroy his/her PI member account without delay whenever requested by PIECPL and in such circumstances cannot distribute the PI Credits, which will automatically expire.
- The PI Score Member acknowledges and understands that PI is merely an intermediary and does not assume any liability or acquire any right, title or interest in the Benefit. PI is only engaged in the management of the Benefit displayed in the PI Benefit Catalog; however all the Benefit are offered by the Vendors and Partners to the Pi credit holders directly.
Enrolment in the Program
- It is the PI Score Members' responsibility to share the correct communication details with PI at the time of enrolling into the Program
- Prospective PI Score Members can enroll into the Program at on www.Piscore.in, by filling in the registration form. PI Partners may also enroll prospective PI Score Members to the Program.
- PI shall reserve the right to offer the Program by invitation to any Prospective PI score Members as it may deem fit. Membership to the Program is at the sole discretion of PI and it may refuse membership to any applicant without assigning any reasons.
- Each PI Score Member can have a maximum of one PI Score Member account at any point of time, unless otherwise specified. If a PI Score Member is found to have multiple memberships in the Program, PI may choose to restrict any of the PI Membership.
- If a PI Score Member holds more than one PI Score Member account, it is advisable that the PI Score Member calls 'PI Contact Center' requesting an account aggregation. PI on such request shall cancel that member account(s) which the PI Member does not want to retain and transfer the PI Credits, purchased if any, into a single PI Score Membership Account
Use of PI Member account and PI Membership
- If any PI Score Member loses the PI Score member account, the PI score member must inform ‘PI Contact Center’ immediately. Till such time the loss has been reported to PIECPL, PIECPL shall not be liable for any losses incurred by misuse of such PI Score Member account. A new PI Member account will be issued to such PI Member on request after blocking and cancellation of the old PI Score Member account and after due and proper verification by PI. The fresh PI Score Member account will indicate a fresh PI Score Member account number, however all other PI Score Membership Account details and the PI Credits will continue to be retained as is.
Accrual of PI Credits
- PI Score Members can distribute PI Credits assigned by them through a customers transaction with a PI Partner for the purchase of goods or services paid by cash, credit/debit member account, cheque, online payment, standing instruction or any other means of payment agreed upon by the PI Partner.
- PI Score Members can also be awarding PI Credits for non-transactional activities which include goodwill Credits as well as bonus Credits. Bonus Credits would be communicated from time to time through www.Piscore.in or through any other means of communication as decided by PIECPL from time to time.
- PI Credits awarded may vary between different PI Partners depending on the arrangement with the PI Partner. Details of all PI Credits will be communicated to the PI Score Members customers through www.Piscore.in or through any other means of communication as decided from time to time.
- To distribute PI Credits, a PI Score Member's customer must present his/her Pi Member account or PI number at the time of completing the purchase activity. If a PI Score Member's customer fails to present the PI customer account or PI membership number when visiting or on availing such services, this may result in the applicable PI Credits not being distributed by the PI Score Member and in such instance PI or the PI Partner shall not be responsible in this regard.
- The method of distributing PI Credits from PI Partners is subject to change from time to time. Such changes will be communicated through www.Piscore.in and through any other means of communication as decided by PIECPL from time to time.
- PI Partners may change any of the terms and conditions of their business at any time without notice to the PI Score Member. PI is not responsible for informing PI Score Members of any such changes. PI has no liability for the acts and omissions of the PI Partners.
- All PI Score Members are required to recharge/purchase and for a period of 30 Working Days appropriate documentation for all transactions done with PI Partners that distribute PI Credits. It is the PI Score Member's responsibility to ensure that the Electronic Data Collection generated transaction slip is accurate.
- PI has no liability for the acts and omissions of the PI Partners.
PI Credits calculation
- PI Credits Distributed against transactions at PI Partners shall be credited to pi member's account within 45 working days.
- PI Credits distributed through any other distribute Activity shall be credited to PI Member's account within such period as is mentioned for such distribute Activity
- PI credits will not be credited back in the PI Score Membership Account in case the PI Member decides to return the goods and services, forfeited and unused services or Goods or services acquired by using PI Credits
- PI Credits are distributed in whole. PI Members will not be awarded PI Credits in fractions.
- PI Credits once distributed are valid for a period of 90 days from the date of transaction within the PI Network. PI Credits shall expire after a time determined by PI and the PI Member shall not be entitled to redeem any of such lapsed PI Credits.
- The PI Score membership has lifetime validity, but only the distributed Credits carry a 90 days validity and is guided by the terms mentioned in clause
- PI Credits from a PI Score Member's account cannot be pooled or combined with the PI Credits of another PI Score Member's account.
- If PI Score Members participate in distribute Activities at more than one PI Partner, subject to the consent of the PI partners, the PI Score Members are eligible for multiple memberships in the Program and the PI Credits will be credited to the respective PI membership accounts
- Complaints on PI Credits not credited to account from any PI Partner will be entertained only if the date of transaction is not older than 45 working days. The PI Member must provide proof of transaction as required by PIECPL to register any PI Credit dispute.
- The respective PI Partners are responsible for the PI Credits issued under this Program and if any of them goes into liquidation or non-payment for these Credits or any similar event, PIECPL shall not be liable to honour PI Credits which have been credited to the PI Score Membership account and are yet to be redeemed, but have not been fully funded by the PI Partner as on that date. In such an event, such PI Credits will be removed from the PI Score Membership Account without prior intimation.
Transfer of PI Credits
- At no time can PI Credits be credited to or PI Benefit request be issued to, purchased by, or sold to or otherwise transferred to any person other than the PI Member. Any such PI Credits or requests for PI Benefit are void. Any person who commits such acts is liable for damages, litigation and related costs to PI, which reserves the right, to terminate the PI membership of the transferor or remove such person from the PI Network or deactivate such transferor’s PI Score Membership Account.
PI Credit stateent, Program updates; notices
- PI Score Members can call the ‘PI Contact Center’ numbers or register on www.Piscore.in in the "Contact us” page for obtaining a summary of their recent transaction and obtaining their PI Credit balance.
- Any notice, information, intimation, change, modification, alteration of the PI Benefit Catalog shall be deemed to have been given to the PI score Member forthwith upon updating HYPERLINK http://www.Piscore.in of such changes, modification, alteration or notice on
Redemption of PI Credits
- PI Credits can either be redeemed at the PI Benefit Catalogue or at any of the PI Network Partners, subject to the PI Member providing the required credentials (i.e. PI Member information)
- PI Benefit Catalogue is available at www.Pivalue.in (PI member web-site) and captures the products and services which are available as PI Benefit against PI Credits accumulated by a PI Member. Redemption on PI Benefit Catalogue can be done by approaching the ‘PI Contact Center’ or through member logging in at www.Pivalue.in
- All products and services featured in the PI Benefit Catalogue are subject to availability and Seller(s) warranties and conditions at the time of claiming the PI Benefit. In case any product or service selected by a PI Member is not available, PI Members may proceed to choose / select from the other available products and services from the PI Benefit Catalogue.
- On receipt of the PI Benefit request by ‘PI Contact Center’ or www.Pivalue.in or visiting selected online and offline PI Network Partners, the specified number of PI Credits will automatically be deducted from the accumulated PI Credits from the PI Members account.
- All requests issued for PI Benefit are subject to any statutory regulations, rules and restrictions, if any and the PI Member agrees to abide by such statutory regulations, rules and restrictions.
- PI Benefit have no monetary refund value.
- For the purpose of redemption, the PI Member will directly enter into a sale and purchase relationship with the concerned PI Network Partner(s)/ Seller(s) of the PI Benefit. PI only facilitates redemption of PI Credits.
- Redeemed Benefit are not exchangeable for other benefit or refundable (except as stated under clause 15 of these terms).
Termination of PI membership
- A PI Score Member may terminate his/her PI score membership by calling ‘PI Contact Center’ and requesting for termination. The PI score Member shall provide the required credentials vis-a-vis customer information already provided by the PI score Member.
- Misuse of PI score member account or the score membership benefits may result in termination of the membership or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of PIECPL.
- Disqualification of a PI score Member, arising out of his/her misconduct, fraud and misuse of PI Benefit or acts in a manner inconsistent with any central/state/local laws, statutes or ordinances, may result in immediate termination of PI score membership and cancellation of all PI Credits and PI Benefit. Any PI score Member so disqualified shall not be entitled to refund his PI Credits after such disqualification.
- Upon the death of a PI score Member, his/her PI score membership account will be closed and all outstanding PI Credits will expire.
- Settlement of disputes: terms and conditions, set herein, shall be governed by the laws of India only. All disputes arising under the terms and conditions shall be attempted to be resolved through negotiations. Only in case, such negotiations are unsuccessful, the Score Member shall resort to legal recourse, which shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in hyderabad only. All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to PIECPL within 45 working days from the event date after which no PI Score Member shall have any claim against PIECPL.
- PIECPL or its Parent Company shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell in any manner, in whole or in part, the Program to any third party of its choice without reference or intimation to the PI Score Members.
- PI Score membership enrolment and eligibility, distributing PI Credits, , availability of PI Benefit and redemption are subject to the terms and conditions herein and are subject to any applicable laws and regulations.
- PIECPL reserves the right to terminate the Program, by giving 30 working days notice to all PI Score Members.
- Upon termination or withdrawal of the Program, all PI Score Members will be given 30 working days time within which they may use the PI Credits in their PI Score Membership Account to request for PI Benefit, after which the PI Credits will be purged or cancelled.
- PIECPL and PI Partners shall not be liable to any PI Score Member or his/her nominee or companion, for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with PI, including the functioning of the helpline and/or www.Piscore.in, and/or provision or the refusal to provide any benefits, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by the negligence or otherwise, and whether PIECPL and/or any of its PI Partners have any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
- Every PI Score member acknowledges, represents and warrants that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of his PI Score member account and the only authorized user of his/her PI Score account's Username and Password. PI Score member also accepts the sole responsibility to keep his PI score member account ; account details confidential. He/she is responsible for all the orders placed and other activities in the account (like profile changes, address change).
- PI will not ask for PI score Member’s password and other details through any e-mail or SMS. Please beware of spam mails and phishing and do not share your PI score Membership Account details with mail id which appear to be coming from unauthorized sources.
- How do I DELINK my mobile number from my PI account? contact PIECPL
Redemption terms and conditions
- "Complaint" means any compliant, claims, issues, queries etc. raised by any PI Member in connection with a Benefit or their experience in using Benefit Catalogue (including for reasons including but not limited to delay in receiving the benefit, receipt of damaged/defective benefit, wrong delivery, benefit quality related issues, etc.
- "PI Member(s)" means a PI customer, who is enrolled as a member of PI holding a valid PI member account/membership number. Membership to this Program is governed by these rules set by PI for this program which are subject to change. "PI Credits + cash" shall mean the feature available in the Benefit Catalogue for PI Members to have the option to redeem using a) Credits and b) cash by making payment through a payment gateway (including in the form of Credit member accounts, Debit member accounts, Internet banking, Mobile payments , cash member accounts,). All payment gateway transactions processed are managed by our Seller(s)
- Minimum 100 PI Credits will be required for carrying out PI Credits + Cash transaction
- "Order delivery TAT" means time taken to deliver Benefit to the PI Member from the date of receipt of an order from the PI Member and timelines for the same as given in the product delivery section "Benefit" shall mean such products and services made available to the PI Members
- "Benefit Catalogue" shall mean the catalogue wherein the PI Member shall have the option to redeem their PI Credits at PI Web-site or at PI Contact Centre
- "Redemption" means any activity, which results in exchange of PI Credits by a PI Member for PI Benefit at PI Benefit Catalogue or at PI Partner Networks
- "Benefit(s)" shall mean such products and services made available to the PI Member/s,“Seller(s)” shall mean any independent third party responsible to manage the Benefit catalogue and the sale of the Benefit to PI Members. All redemption orders & services are managed by the Seller(s).
PI Benefit catalogue terms and conditions
- The PI Benefit Catalogue facilitates the online sale and purchase of merchandise and services ("Services") offered by Seller(s) / registered merchants/ vendors/ service providers ("Seller(s)") all terms are offered by and agreed to be between PI Member and Seller(s) alone. The terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. PI does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the PI Member/s and Seller/s.
- Availability of the Benefit and PI Credits required for Redemption in PI Benefit Catalogue are subject to change without prior notice.
- All Benefit sent will be as per the description mentioned in the PI Benefit Catalogue
- Selection of Benefit offered for Redemption in Benefit Catalogue is and will be at the sole discretion of PI or its Seller(s) and is liable to change without prior notice.
- PI will not be held responsible where any Seller(s) of benefit withdraws, cancels, becomes non- functional, alters or amends those benefit or any terms attached thereto.
- PI is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any Seller(s) or Seller(s) product or service, or if any Seller(s) withdraws from this program or for any effect on or devaluation of benefit caused by such change, discontinuance, or withdrawal. PI Members may not rely upon the continued availability of any benefit or award level.
- PI does not accept liability for damage to persons or property whatsoever caused in relation to Benefit redeemed by PI Members in the Program.
- Benefit image displayed on the Benefit Catalogue is merely indicative and subject to change as per availability and is not final.
While availing the Credits + cash redemption option on the PI Website
- PI will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to PI Members due to:
- Lack of authorization for any Credits+cash transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed between PI Member and his/her "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the Credits + cash transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- PI Members have specifically authorized the Seller(s) to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price (in case of Credits+cash Transaction/s) electronically in respect of Credits+cash transactions through Payment Facility.
- PI Members understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Seller(s) is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitation of providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment collection and remittance facility for the Credits+cash Transactions on the PI website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Member account payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, PI is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Credits + cash Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- PI Members understand that upon initiating a Credits+cash Transaction PI Member is entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the seller(s) to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller(s) using the Payment Facility, and PI members shall pay the Transaction Price through his/her Issuing Bank to the Seller(s) using Payment Facility.
- Seller(s) reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Credits+cash Transactions or Transaction Price which Seller(s) may receive from on an individual valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Member account / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Credits+cash Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Seller(s) reserves a right to do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of PI Member’s commitment to pay Transaction Price for security or other reasons. Seller(s) may seek PI’s assistance to conduct/carry out these checks. As a result of such check if Seller(s) is not satisfied with the creditability of the PI Members or genuineness of the Credits + cash Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of PI Member’s commitment to pay Transaction Price.
Reserves the right to refuse to process any Transactions (whether by using PI Credits or Credits + cash) by PI Members with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by PI Member with PI or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Acknowledge that PI will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction / Transaction Price which is beyond the control of PI.
All Valid Cards such as
Credit / Debit/ Cash Member account/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Member account payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the PI Score Member and his/her respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank
Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the PI Score Members. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between PI Member and his/her respective Issuing Bank.
Warranties / Guarantee
- All warranties and guarantees on the PI Benefit are the sole responsibility of the Seller(s) (except in some cases where the warranty or guarantee may be from the manufacturer(s)) providing the PI Benefit. PIECPL shall not be liable or responsible for any defect or deficiency in the PI Benefit, whatsoever. All guarantees and warranties on the PI Benefit shall be transferred as is from the manufacturer or the Seller(s).
- PI Members must contact the respective Seller(s) / Manufacturer (in case of manufacturer warranty) in the event of any defect or deficiency in the PI Benefit redeemed. Alternatively within the warranty period, the PI Member may choose to contact ‘PI Contact Center’ for any defect or deficiency in the PI Benefit. In such event, PI will purely act as a complaint routing agent. PI will not be liable or responsible for the products and services offered through the PI Benefit Catalogue and PI gives no warranty or representation either express or implied with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods acquired or their suitability for any purpose provided by the Supplier under this Program, whatsoever.
- PI Benefit in the nature of gift vouchers or vouchers featured in the PI Benefit Catalogue always carry a validity period, post which these vouchers will not be honored by the Seller(s) or issuer of gift voucher. All gift vouchers will be subject to their respective terms and conditions of the Seller(s). Kindly note that Gift vouchers should be utilized within expiry dates mentioned on the voucher. Gift Vouchers will not be revalidated under any circumstances.
- In case of non-receipt of the warranty member account /Invoice (comprising of Seller’s warranty) for any PI benefit, the PI Member must contact PI Contact Center and inform of non-receipt.
- Seller(s) to ensure that delivery of PI benefit are fulfilled within
- 10 days (for products dispatched through courier services like Blue Dart / Aramex / First Flight etc.)
- 30 days (for orders dispatched through Speed Post / India Post)
- 30 days (for white goods and kitchen appliances dispatched through road transport) of the receipt of the order unless the delay is due to conditions beyond the control of the Seller(s) or unless otherwise specified.
- Redemption orders from PI Members once given to PIECPL cannot be cancelled.
- PI Benefit once delivered cannot be returned or cancelled by a PI member, unless there is a defect in the PI Benefit.
- For Benefit delivered through electronic mediums such as email/SMS, cannot be cancelled once placed.
- Benefit redemption for air travel. Holiday packages and hotel bookings can be cancelled as per the travel operators policy and guidelines.
- For all Redemptions on www.Pivalue.in, please ensure your contact details are valid and accurate. If not, please update your PI Membership Account by logging in to www.Pivalue.in or calling 'PI Contact Center'.
- If a PI Member has not given the correct address or is not available at the mentioned address at the time of delivery, the PI Benefit will be delivered by the Seller(s) to the person available at the given address. PI shall not be held responsible and do not take any liability in such instance.
- If PI does not receive any complaint of non-receipt of PI Benefit within twenty (20) working days from the date of delivery of the PI Benefit it shall be deemed that the PI Member has received the PI Benefit.
- Delivery of the PI Benefit to the opted office address or apartment address will be done at the reception or the front desk, as the case may be. Such delivery of PI Benefit would be at the sole risk of the PI Member.
- On Redemption, the specific number of PI Credits would automatically be removed from accumulated PI Credits in the PI Member's account.
- PI Credits are redeemable only against benefit, vouchers or services as featured in PI Benefit Catalogue as updated from time to time, as well as within the PI Partner Network/s. Information supplied by a PI Member on the Redemption of certain PI Benefit may be used by PI or the Seller(s) for the purposes of fulfilling the Redemption request.
- Order confirmation mails will be sent for all orders placed through PI Contact center and PI Web-site
- For all web orders, Please ensure shipping address, Mobile number & email address is checked before the order is placed on website. This information can be viewed under the "My account" section
- SMS update will be sent to the PI Members after placing a redemption order at the PI Benefit Catalogue. This SMS will be sent to the mobile number provided by the PI Member. PI will not be responsible for any blockage, restriction or regulation imposed by regulators, leading to inability of communication or delay in communication of any updates or information, whatsoever.
- PI reserves the right to change or cancel the Program, substitute or change the Benefit without prior notice. PI can suspend or terminate the Program any time it deems necessary. Redemption claims submitted prior to the effective date of the change or cancellation of the Program will still be honoured within a 30-day time limit.
- Fraud and abuse relating to redemption of PI Credits in the Program will result in the forfeiture of the Credits as well as termination of the PI Member account.
- Any taxes or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other authority or any Seller(s) which may arise or accrue to a PI Member by redemption as aforesaid or otherwise as a result of the Program shall be to the sole account of the PI Member.
- In the event of a dispute between PI and a PI Member on the PI Benefit will be subject arbitration in Gurgaon as per the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The number of Arbitrators shall be three, where each Party will have the right to appoint one (1) Arbitrator and the two (2) Arbitrators will appoint the third Arbitrator. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings will be English.
- All logos and trademarks on the PI Benefit Catalogue and on the PI Benefit are owned by the respective companies.
- The PI Member acknowledges and agrees that PI shall not be liable or responsible for the Benefit offered through the PI Benefit Program. All Benefit are offered to the Members directly by the Seller(s).
- PI shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the PI Benefit while in transit from the Seller(s) location to the PI Members’ location. All complaints regarding the same shall fall within the terms cited in clause 13 herein above (Warranty / Guarantee).
Pi reg.Store/service Terms and conditions:
- Please read these conditions carefully before registering yourselves. By registering, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
- These "Conditions of Use" constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law in India. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- You further agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- The personal information / data provided to us by you during the course of usage of our product will be treated as strictly confidential
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. But in case of any loss is caused to you due to such interferences and stoppages we shall not be responsible for them.
- We grant you a limited licence to access and make use of our website, but not to download or modify it, or any portion of it. This limited licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents other than specified by our marketing executives.
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way
- You as a registered user of our services may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
- All content included on our website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the sole and exclusive property of our company and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws.
- You may not systematically extract/ or re-utilise parts of the contents of this website in any manner. You may use our Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy our services. You may not incorporate any portion of this Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license this Software or otherwise assign any rights to this Software in whole or in part to any third party. You may not use this Software for any illegal purpose.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment while entering any data in the system. Any data which you may enter is at your own risk and we do not accept any liability for the same.
- Use of our services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may not use this services/ website unless authorized to do so by a major and under his supervision or involvement only
- We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the website.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit all disputed to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad only and nowhere else.
- You(Pi registered store / service provider) will solely be responsible for the correctness of data entered by you in the website, any dispute regarding the correctness of the data shall be your responsibility.
Giving any sort of false, misleading or inaccurate information to us in any form may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
Return / Exchange Policy.
If the PI redemption order delivered to the PI member is damaged, or defective, or is different from what was ordered from the Seller(s), product can be returned as per the return policy. To get a defective item replaced, please follow the following steps:-
- PI members can log their complaint for the Benefit received on PI web-site or contact PI contact center, within 7 days from the date of delivery of the Benefit.
- The Seller(s) will communicate to the PI Member with further resolution steps which may include
- Organize the brand service team to resolve the complaint
- In some instances PI member, may need to visit the brand service center
- The Seller(s) may organize a courier pick up of the defective/damaged product and reship a replacement.
- Return of a product will be accepted by the Seller(s) only if it is unused and is with the original packing along with accessories / warranty member accounts / user manuals / tags / labels if any for branded products only.
- In case Seller(s) of the product is unable to replace the damaged / defective product due to non-availability of stock or the product is returned to origin due to courier non-serviceability issues, PI Credits and the Transaction value (in case of Credits +cash transactions) in INR (if applicable) will be refunded to the member’s account.
- In case of refunds, the PI Credits consumed for that specific order would be reversed back to the PI account. Similarly, the cash portion if any would be reversed back to the Credit / Debit / Net Banking account by the Seller(s).
- Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where cash amount was received.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the cash amount received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to PI in case of any misuse by PI Member.
- Refund shall be subject to PI Member complying with Policies.
- Refunds for any cancelled / returned orders would be processed within seven working days
Issuance of PI Credits on cash portion using Credits + cash option
PI Credits will be credited to PI Member’s account on the cash portion only using Credits + cash option. 100 PI Credits will be credited for every Rs.100 transacted using Credits + cash option on www.Pivalue.in For the sake of clarity PI Credits will be credited for using Credits + cash functionality only, for the cash equivalent proportion. PI Credits will be credited within 7 days from the Benefit delivered date.
NATIONAL PARTNERS -- Partner web sites.com
- PI Credits will be credited to PI Member’s account on the cash portion only using Credits + cash option. 100 PI Credits will be credited for every Rs.100 transacted using Credits + cash option on www.Pivalue.in For the sake of clarity PI Credits will be credited for using Credits + cash functionality only, for the cash equivalent proportion. PI Credit will be credited within 7 days from the Benefit delivered date.
Accrual of PI Credits through approved transactions with partner web sites is as per the following earning structure
Products and Services
- *Spent Amount = Base Amount + Taxes - Add On Services – Any Discount Availed
- To accrue PI Credits, the PI Score member must quote his/her PI Score member account number at the time of completing the transaction. If a member fails to quote PI Score member account number when availing products or services as mentioned in point no. 1 herein above, will result in failure to earn the PI Credits by the member and partner websites shall not be responsible in this regard.
- PI and partner websites shall have the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the rules, regulations, benefit, or PI Credit structure of the program at any time without any notice to the PI Members.
- PI and partner websites will not be responsible for any delay, misdirected, incomplete transaction made by the PI Member.
- All PI Credits earned by the PI Member, shall be credited to the PI Member’s Membership Account within 48 Hrs after travel end date or maximum 45 working days.
- PI Member can earn Credits from partner websites only for the base amount of the transaction i.e., Total Transaction Amount reduced by the Total Tax and any other discount availed.
- Partner web sites shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of the Program or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to the PI Members, by PI Partners, including without limitation, PI Partner's withdrawal or the withdrawal or limiting of any such services, benefits or facilities
- Pi partner websites shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligations under this terms and conditions due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control.
- PI Members are required to obtain and preserve for a period of 60 Working Days, from the transaction end date, all appropriate documentation (including Electronic Data Collection generated transaction slip) for transactions done with partner websites that earn PI Credits.
- The terms and conditions under this section are subject to change by the management of partner websites at their discretion.
The PI fan page is intended as an informative platform for all queries on the PI program and the PI Credits balance of our members. We are looking forward to a free exchange of views, but we reserve the right to remove posts or photos that:
- Are insulting, defamatory, disparaging, pestering, threatening, racist or obscene
- Violate the copy right or intellectual property of third parties
- Tolerate or support illegal activities
- Are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- Are sexist or insulting
- Contain spam or could cause technical breakdowns on this page
- Violate local, regional, national or international law or regulations